Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Welcome to Longfellow Books
Current store hours:
Monday curbside pick-up only 10am-4pm. Tues- Fri open 10.30am-3.30pm. Sat open 9.30am-2.30pm.
Curbside pick-up is still available when we're open!
You can place orders via this website, or call us call us at (207) 772-4045. Thank you for your continued support! Stay healthy & well-read!
Virtual event: Tuesday, October 20 at 7:30pm
Joe Biden: The Life, the Run, and What Matters Now by Evan Osnos.
Tuesday, October 20 at 7:30pm, join National Book Award winner Evan Osnos in a fireside chat about his new biography of Joe Biden.
To watch the conversation on Zoom, use this link: https://elastic.zoom.us/j/91360866998
To place an order and get a signed book-plate, Click Here
MOLESKINE 18-MONTH PLANNERS!
The Moleskine 2020-21 18-Month Planners are here.
Check Out This Week's Bestsellers!
1. Me And White Supremacy by Layla F Saad
2. New Jim Crow Mass Incarceration In The Age Of Colorblindnes by Michelle Alexander
3. Caste The Origins Of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
4. Vanishing Half by Brit Bennet
5. We The Women The Unstoppable Mothers Of The Equal Rights Amendment by Julie C Suk
6. How To Be An Antiracist by Ibram X Kendi
7. Untamed by Glennon Doyle
8. Big Friendship by Aminatou Sow
9. Intimations Six Essays by Zadie Smith
10. Stamped by Jason Reynolds
11. Stamped From The Beginning by Ibram X Kendi
12. Fire Next Time by James A Baldwin
13. Miss Iceland by Audur Ava Olafsdottir
14. White Fragility by Robin Diangelo
15. Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
No front page content has been created yet.