Search For Books - By Author, Title Or Keyword
Welcome to Longfellow Books
THURSDAY, JUNE 6TH AT 7PM
Please join us on Thursday, June 6th at 7pm for an author talk with Nancy Bills who will be here to talk about her memoir, The Red Ribbon.
Check Out This Week's Bestsellers!
1. The Lost Prince by Michael Mewshaw
2. The Mueller Report by The Washington Post
3. The Soul of an Octopus by Sy Montgomery
4. Educated by Tara Westover
5. Howard Stern Comes Again by Howard Stern
6. The Overstory by Richard Powers
7. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
8. Other Minds by Peter Smith-Godfrey
9. Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
10. Warlight by Michael Ondaatje
11. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
12. Less by Andrew Sean Greer
13. Upheaval by Jared Diamond
14. Humans by Tom Phillips
15. The Way We Eat Now by Bee Wilson
Our Used Book Buying Policy
• We pay store credit for used books, not cash.
• Our buyers cannot process books on the spot.
• We pay approximately 30% of what we decide to charge for a book. So if we price something at $8, we’ll give you $2.40 in store credit for it.
• We take one bag or box at a time, and you can drop off books whenever we're open*. We will call you once we go through your books (it takes us about a week, unless we’re buried very deep) to tell you how much store credit you’re getting.
*We may go through periods when we get overloaded and have to temporarily pause, so please call or check our website before bringing books in.
• We take many different kinds of books (paperbacks & hardcovers, fiction & nonfiction), but our selection varies with supply & demand.
However, we usually will not buy:
•Books that are in generally poor condition (torn or yellowed pages, missing dustcovers, split spines, etc.)
•Books with underlining or highlighting
•Textbooks and outdated reference books (travel guides, etc.)
•Non-book items (magazines, journals, calendars, DVDs, CDs, etc.)
•Currently, we are not taking kids books or young adult/middle reader books, cookbooks, or oversized coffee table/art books.
• If there are books we don’t take, we can either donate them to Goodwill or you can pick them back up. We will ask your preference when you drop them off. If you elect to pick books back up, we ask that you pick them up within 7 days of when we contact you. After that, we reserve the right to donate them.
Indie Next List
No front page content has been created yet.